Mini fan for son/me

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today I found a mini fan for my son and me to use. He keeps complaining of hot weather after school, as he needs to walk like 10 min to reach the car. The traffic sucked after school, today once again I got stuck because of the car owner simply parking at roadside.

Tomorrow I need to be there early to hunt for a good spot to park. Oh well, it depends on my luck too. I found the mini fan that I used to have at home, not yet try it with battery to see if it still works! Amazing the mini fan I used before still selling in the shops.

I forgot the price I bought last time but today it cost RM3.50 for just the fan without batteries! The mini fan needs to put two AA batteries. One mom told me it is very useful for barbeque and beach!

2 comments:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Hot weathers sucks :(

Admin T.H said...

Need to drink plenty of water, CNY soon.

Post a Comment