Sleep with Sharks

Thursday, November 23, 2017

School holidays school, where are you going? How about go sleep with sharks, can find the info on their website too. Cannot believe that the last I was invited with my family to Aquaria KLCC was in year 2016. Yeah this sleep with sharks I have not try yet, I saw that it's for children like me. Suitable for 6 years old to 12 years old.

Sleep with Sharks Programme.
You will need to bring the following items:
Jacket / jumper (compulsory)
Shoe (we will be going outside for the morning walk in the morning)
Toiletries (slippers, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, towel, etc.)
Pajamas
Socks
Clothing for the next day
A sleeping bag
Sleeping mat & blanket
-
exceptional; for your comfort
Small Pillow
 
* No flashlights, glow sticks, Gameboys, music players, candy or gum please!

.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment